- Posted April 30, 2012 by
- Globalization, the Sanctions on Iran and Europe's Economic Crisis by Ginet Sosemito
- Onder de Schone Ranken van het Huis, de Voorgevel van de Toekomst by Ginet Sosemito
- Europe's economic results are inherent to its prehistoric implementation and comprehension of Social Media by Ginet Sosemito
- The Eurozone and the Creation of Jobs by Ginet Sosemito
- Safety in Schools by Ginet Sosemito
Europe and the impact of War by Ginet Sosemito
I wonder if the Netherlands has been taken Hostage in a Post WWII related act of Fabianism.
All at which the Netherlands is looking at today should be assessed away from its current era and Century with the statistical certainty of Maxwell’s Demon not excluding the segmented fragments of human actions with political promises which have brought hunger, political, economic domestic and international shame.
Governing bodies have shaped a country’s direction in WWII leaving an impact in its judicial system in High Court and Governing Policy. Chambers, Chambered away from observation from the WWII effects, yet, so clearly governed. Still.
The existence of the Netherlands is not one of solitude or isolation from the rest of the World. If so, the Netherlands would have run its Economy on cars, food, biscuits, tea, and bicycles, out of, Tulips. Solely.
Why then, is Protectionism, aspired by the country and its people. When one desires a booming economy.
Europe needs to Macro their Mind away from its ever existing Micro attitude of Economic Protectionism and War till tallying at particles while the Globe awaits its Universal Maiden name and has tried to find it, ever since The Trojan War of 1193 BC.
April 30 2012