- Posted May 1, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
President Obama Should Tout His Military Successes
- jmsaba, CNN iReport producer
For decades the Republicans have been touting their military prowess inasmuch as 9/11 occurred on their watch mostly because of ineptitude throughout the chain of command in the White House. Now they are calling foul because the President is touting his success. His has been substantive, theirs a sequence of blunders over the last several years of the Bush administration.
Romney has been methodically attempting to discredit the president's foreign policy accomplishments. Should he simple accept the criticism? NO. A strong offense beats any defense every time in politics.