- Posted May 1, 2012 by
- The Un-Demonization of Cuba--Communists Aren't the Boogeyman Anymore.
- I Hate This Monkey Movie, and Here's Why You Should, Too
- I Hate This Monkey Movie--Here's Why You Should Too
- It's Been A While, But It May Be Time to Resume Contributing to iReport
- Ukraine Spring---A Perfect Storm of Freedom and Tyranny ---by W J O'Reilly
Obama's Humor Hits the Mark at White House Correspondents' Dinner
“The White House Correspondents’ Dinner is known as the prom of Washington, D.C. – a term coined by political reporters who clearly never had the chance to go to an actual prom,” Mr. Obama said.
“I want to especially thank all the members who took a break from their exhausting schedule of not passing any laws to be here tonight,” joked the president.
"Recently, [Mr. Romney’s] campaign criticized me for slow-jamming the news with Jimmy Fallon. In fact, I understand Governor Romney was so incensed he asked his staff if he could get some equal time on ‘The Merv Griffin Show.' ”