- Posted May 1, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Occupy Wall Street
- The star architect Santiago Calatrava opened his extraordinary work: the railway station of high-speed trains of Reggio Emilia
- Happyness is to become Italian citizen
- Domenico Quirico, the Italian journalist disappeared in Syria.
- Fifty shades of grey of a storm
- The weather has changed? A strange spring in the Po Valley (Italy).
May, 1 2012 in Italy for a new hope - part 1 of 2
I want to tell the story of the First of May here in Reggio Emilia, but I need two parts to show the happiness of the people who marched through the streets before a heavy rain stopped all demonstrations. This was most dramatic May Day in last years, for the crisis, rising unemployment, more and more expensive life. But people have marched with great dignity, carrying flags of political party, syndicates and of other world's populations...