- Posted May 3, 2012 by
Woodland Hills, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What does your name say about you?
I could write a book
- mannynyc, CNN iReport producer
1. It took 4 tires to get my gender right on my birth certificate.
2. Teachers remarks on my physical appeance based on my name. By todays standards they would be fired.
3. Given all boys classes in Jr. High and High school.
4. Threating letter from the "Draft Board" after graduation because I didn't sign up..
5. Surrounded by guards at my bank.
6. The poor man that printed my wedding invitations..hmmm, Michael Storm and Tommy Edward. He's probably still dusting in his grave.
7. Being in the business of customer service. I always have to explain my name.
9. My children had a hard time growning up with a mom name Michael/Mike. Their friends always wanted to know when I had my operation.
At 67, im down with... "I came in with it...I'm going out with it".
I love CNN!