- Posted May 5, 2012 by
Muntinlupa City, Philippines
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Can you spot the ‘super moon’?
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 2
- The Philippines held Automated Midterm Elections this Year 2013 -- Part 1
- This Year's Automated Midterm Elections in the Philippines
- My Message To All The Girls And Women Who Are Aspiring And Striving To Get Education Right Now
- Education Would Give A Girl Or A Woman The Opportunity To Have A Stable Career And An Assurance Of Economic Well-Being In The Near Future
The Moon This Early Evening In Muntinlupa, Philippines
The moon was not that really big this early evening here in Muntinlupa City, Philippines. People here were expecting a very big moon, but later became tired of waiting for the so-called 'super moon'. The 'star-gazers' in our village were disappointed that the 'super moon' didn't appear in the skies. I'm residing in a hill-side village here in Muntinlupa City, Philippines but I never saw the super moon this whole evening. The moon was big this evening, but it wasn't gigantic enough to be termed as a super moon.