- Posted May 10, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
Five Iraqi merchants arrested, beaten, threatened and prevented from entering Camp Ashraf
The Iraqi armed forces threatened the merchants and stipulated that the merchants are not allowed to see the residents, dialogue with them and to purchase their properties. The Iraqi forces intimated the merchants and told the merchants that they would be beheaded if they show up at Camp Ashraf again.
The Government of Iraq and Iraqi forces are blatantly intend to plunder the residents' properties. As, one of the Aliraqia leaders said "this is a banditry to curry favor with the mullahs' regime".
Ashraf residents and the Iranian resistance will stand up against this banditry and deprivation of the right for property forcefully.
The Chairman of National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the mullahs' parliament expressed his gratitude to the Iraqi Government for its measures against Ashraf residents.
Mr. Martin Kobler, the Special Representative of the UN Secretary General for Iraq in his letter to Ashraf resident, on December 28,2011, had guaranteed the residents on their assets and propertied, and stipulated that the UN respect the property rights of the residents.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
May 9, 2012