- Posted May 15, 2012 by
- DrugFreeAZ.org Announces Five New Community Alliance Members
- Phoenix’s Premier Amphitheatre Renamed Ak-Chin Pavilion
- North Central Resident Susan Brichler Trujillo Re-Appointed to Community Legal Services Board of Directors
- Resolute Commercial Services Announces Nicole Manos as Senior Managing Director
- Thatcher Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
ARIZONA ASSOCIATION FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT TO HOST “BRANDING NORTHERN ARIZONA: HOW, WHAT, WHY?”
Heather Hermen, owner of Front Burner Media, will present “Branding Northern Arizona: How, What Why?”
The cost of the session and happy hour is $10 for AAED members, $15 for non-members and $20 for late registrants. To register or for more information, call AAED at 602-240-AAED (2233) or email email@example.com. The registration deadline is Friday, May 25. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance.
AAED was originally founded in 1974 as the Arizona Association for Industrial Development (AAID). The organization, which was dedicated to expanding the industrial and economic base of Arizona, changed to its current name in 1991 to better reflect its broader mission.
The strategic vision of AAED is to be the leading advocate of responsible economic development for all of Arizona by leading the facilitation of public/private cooperation and fostering teamwork to address the growth and quality of life issues that face Arizona. For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.