- Posted May 17, 2012 by
Los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Only Individuals Fooled by Obama are Morehouse College Graduates and Other Uniformed Individuals who Respect this Charlatan. President Barack Obama is a liar and a disgrace to the Office of the Presidency!
- Unlike far too many U.S. born Black leaders or other prominent Blacks, other ethnic groups are less likely to betray his or her own community, heritage, trash a career, or be so un-American, deceitful, dysfunctional, and/or treasonous!
- Makia Smith you definitely have more sense than many Black elected officials, black lawyers, multiple members of the Congressional Black Caucus, many Black police officers, and misguided Black nationalists!
- It would not be surprising in the least to find that 2nd District LA County Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas is remaining silent because the criminal and unethical administrators/employees of Teen Happy Homes are his friends!
- There is not a Constitutional protection more important to the essence of what it means to be a U.S. citizen, than the opportunity to lawfully make a living, to have access to competent representation in a lawyer, an elected official!
It Would Have Been More Appropriate to Challenge Elected Black Leaders First & Foremost!
Related Topic: "Bribery? Did The 2008 Obama Campaign Really Pay Rev. Wright To Shut Up?" by blacklikemoi on May 14, 2012.
Comment: “The Rev has sold his soul to the highest bidder. He has fallen under the Dr. West and Mr. Smiley syndrome; specifically, but not limited to hatred and self hatred.” by CB
YouTube: “Rev. Wright; God Damn America – Long Version – Obama Preacher Rant ” Uploaded by jbranstetter04 on Apr 25, 2008
Unlike Reverend Jeremiah Wright who is a Marine Corp Vietnam War Veteran…..President Barack Obama, Tavis Smiley, and Dr. Cornell West are not U.S. military War Veterans…..thus there is a difference……….
………………in that anyone who risks being maimed or killed in the military during a time of War would have an entirely different perspective (and if that individual or group of individuals happens to be a draftee, a widow of a draftee or the draftee's surviving heirs….then the perspective is even stronger) of his or her relationship with the U.S. government after such a sacrifice…..
“In 1961 Wright left college and joined the United States Marine Corps and became part of the 2nd Marine Division attaining the rank of private first class. In 1963, after two years of service, Wright joined the United States Navy and entered the Corpsman School at the Great Lakes Naval Training Center. Wright was then trained as a cardiopulmonary technician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. Wright was assigned as part of the medical team charged with care of President Lyndon B. Johnson (see photo of Wright caring for Johnson after his 1966 surgery). Before leaving the position in 1967, the White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley, personally wrote Wright a letter of thanks on behalf of the United States President.”
Reverend Wright does have a point and he has a legitimate right to be angry.
Reverend Wright is an honorably discharged Vietnam War Veteran who made the sacrifices…..
………..based on his anger at the U.S., only to return to a nation that treated him much less than a citizen………
……….Reverend Wright is directing all of his anger at Caucasians, and/or the U.S. Government, when he should be challenging elected officials who hold office at the federal, state, county, and city levels of government who are black like he is, who are under oath to serve him, but who make it a point to do just the opposite……
YouTube: "Message To President Obama - I Can Cry, Grumble, And Complain" Uploaded by ScootymanTV on Sep 29, 2011
YouTube: "The Early Show - Waters on Obama's call to "Stop crying" " Published on Sep 26, 2011 by CBSNewsOnline
………just the opposite by ducking, dodging, making excuses, game playing, lying, being deceitful, ignoring, “stop crying, stop complaining, put on your marching shoes” rhetoric, etc., etc., when U.S. born black people demand that his or her elected black representative, who are U.S born and black too, do their job as an elected official to competently represent the Black community.
All Elected Officials are Under Oath to Uphold the Constitution to Serve U.S. Citizens and Legal Immigrants!