- Posted May 17, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Ask the iReport community
- Kudos-- A “Star” For Janis Joplin: From "My Hometown"- The Little City By the Sea
- Egypt's Election: "Free at Last! Thank God All Mighty We Are Free At Last!" (But Are We??)
- Penn State Scandal and Guilty Verdict
- A King is Crowned! Congratulations to LeBron and the Miami Heat on their "XVI" Win!!!
- Is Hatred Bullying? And Is It Contagious?
A Colorblind World: What would you do?
What would you do if the world became colorblind?
What if you could not see color? What if everyone spoke the same language? What if there was only 1 country governed by one supreme being with 10 laws. What if everyone was the same religion, sex and sexual orientation? You would not know one nationality from the other. Everyone was the exact same size. No diversity. Everyone lived in the same cookie-cutter house (sq. foot). Everyone drove the same vehicle. Everyone had the same job and salary. Everyone had the same personality. Everything you ate, acquired, listened to (music) was the same. Identical in every way. And this could not be changed.
Maybe mankind could finally co-exist in peace on the Earth. Would wars cease? Would racism and discrimination end?
The question is: What would you do?