- Posted May 22, 2012 by
Beverly Hills, California
- Metin Bereketli has dedicated his “Diversity” series of paintings to Global Tolerance and WORLD PEACE!
- “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.” ― John F. Kennedy
- “Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.” ― Stephen Hawking
- Praying for Peace at the “Western Wall of the Temple”
- “If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.” ― Robert Frost
The Palm Jumeirah City Dubai, where the World meets the Future...
The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island created using land reclamation by Nakheel, a company owned by the Dubai government. It is one of three islands called The Palm Islands which extend into the Persian Gulf, increasing Dubai’s shoreline by a total of 520 km.
The Palm Jumeirah is the smallest and the original of three Palm Islands (Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Deira) under development by Nakheel. It is located on the Jumeirah coastal area of the emirate of Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Dubai chosen to host 2020 World Expo trade convention
"The Palm Jumeirah City, Dubai" by Metin Bereketli (c)
20''x 16'' Acrylic on Canvas
US Postage Stamp of The Palm Jumeirah City, Dubai, UAE
NOW SHOWING AT METIN BEREKETLI GALLERY
Zaragoza 29, Zona Centro San Jose Del Cabo, Mexico
Metin contributed to over 100 non-profits and charities in the past, a partial list of which can be viewed at: http://www.metinbereketli.com/pages/charity.html