- Posted May 22, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
Despite Obama’s Gay Marriage Stance I Voted for him on May 20th and Will Vote for Him on 11/6/12
I strongly disagreed with President Obama’s May 9, 2012, declaration that he supports same sex marriage. That said I have decided that Mitt Romney who is a Mormon will become this nation’s next President if me and other Christians especially African-Americans don’t actively engage in President Obama’s reelection efforts and/or stay home and not vote on November 6, 2012.
On Sunday May 20, 2012, I voted during the early voting period of the May 29, 2012, Democratic Party and Republican Party primary in Houston, Texas. After riding in a van with Lane Lewis, Chairman of the Democratic Party, I voted for President Obama and other Democrats.
The early voting dates in the Houston Texas area are May 14, 2012 to May 25, 2012. I am encouraging everyone to vote during the early voting periods in your state and city during the 2012 election cycle and to especially vote early for the November 6, 2012, presidential election.