- Posted May 22, 2012 by
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
A President Romney Would Be A Danger To Real Free Enterprise
Do not be fooled by those who are attempting to make an objective view of Mitt Romney’s past association with Bain Capital an attack on capitalism. Many correctly judge much of what private equity firms do as vulture capitalism. Our business schools produce a lot of people who produce nothing of societal value. They produce a class that look at everything through the eyes of profit maximization using companies as raw material. They are not taught that capitalism is just a tool in an economy but humanity must always come first.
TED talks finally allowed the release of a video from the wealthy venture capitalist Nick Hanauer that puts perspective on the fallacies.