- Posted May 23, 2012 by
Wilmington, North Carolina
- 70th Anniversary Of The Bombing Of Hiroshima - Author Rodney Barker's 'Hiroshima Maidens' Details Remarkable, Little Known Hiroshima Survivor Stories
- Author Brian McLaughlin's Inspirational Book, 'A Flight Without Wings', Details Amazing Near Death Experience
- Author Brian Aull's New Release, 'The Triad', Offers a Vision To Bring Together a Divided Nation
- Author Thomas Rauber Releases 'Bald Eagles Soar Again: One Man's Quest To Prevent The Extinction Of The Bald Eagle In The US'
- Author Les Graham Announces Release Of 'Jude's Gentle Giants', A Book About Horses That Teaches Wholesome Family Values
Author Rusty Blackwood Announces Upcoming Events In St. Catharines, New Interview
Ms. Blackwood will be appearing at Chapters in Fairview Mall on Saturday, May 26 for a book signing for her 'Passion In Paris' titles. On June 16th she will appear in the Children's Department of Chapters in Fairview Mall for a reading from 'Through The Eyes Of Innocence'.
Rusty also did an in-depth interview with Toronto based journalist which is now available at Cat's Eye View in which she discussed writing, publishing and a number of other topics.
All of Ms Blackwood's titles are available at Amazon.com, CreateSpace.com, and at her website bookstore.
Rusty Blackwood has written an eclectic array of Contemporary and Traditional poetry, publishing her first collection in October of 2009 entitled, "Feelings: A Rhythmic Journey in Thought". This title was re-released with additional content through CreateSpace Publishing in 2011 under the title, "Impressions: Poetic Rhythm in Emotion". Feelings was followed in April of 2010 by a collection of assorted short stories for children as well the young at heart, entitled,"Young Minds" which was later re-released with new added content through CreateSpace Publishing in 2011 entitled, "Through the Eyes of Innocence."
Her first venture into the competitive world of main-stream fiction was a long time in the making, but was finally realized in early October 2010 with the release of her debut romance novel, ‘Passion in Paris: Connections to the Past’, the first of two in the ongoing romance/drama. The second part, a romance novel entitled, ‘Passion in Paris: Directions of the Heart’ was released in May 2011. In March of 2012 she released a short story comedy, 'The Misadventures Of Derwood Tugbottom'.
Rusty Blackwood is available for interview in the Toronto area and can be reached using the information below. More information regarding her work is available at the site. Ms. Blackwood also holds a monthly drawing for copies of her works. A signup form is also available at her website.
Ms Blackwood's titles are available at Amazon.com, CreateSpace.com, and at her website bookstore.
Ms. Blackwood resides in St. Catharines, Ontario and is the author of a number of romance novels, poetry books and children's books.