- Posted May 25, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Turbulence, violence in the Middle East
- Afghan Journalist Life in Afghanitan (Life For Nothing and Die For Something)
- Journalist Life in Afghanstan ( Life For Nothing and Die For Something)
- Pakistan Try to Bring afghan New Government under control
- The United States Transfers Four Afghans from the Guantanamo Bay Detention Facility to Afghanistan
- Afghanistan at South Asia Intelligence services war on 2014
Insurgents kill 8 Afghan civilians in eastern Afghanistan province over past 4 days
The most recent incident was yesterday when a civilian bus travelling through Ghazni going to Kabul was struck by an improvised explosive device that was planted on a public road, said Musa Khan Akbarzada, Ghazni Provincial Governor.
"This was another sad incident caused by the inhuman and un-Islamic acts of the enemies of the people of Afghanistan. This act resulted in five of our Afghan citizens, including three men and two women, being killed and 16 others, including children, being severely wounded,” Akbarzada said.
“Planting bombs along public roads is a cowardly act by the enemies of the people of Afghanistan that can only result in the killing and wounding of innocent Afghan citizens. It is a direct attack on innocent Afghan citizens, and I condemn it with the strongest terms," he added.