- Posted May 30, 2012 by
San Jose, California
- The mecca of child Prositution, Bangkok. I Don't Understand....
- Is John Walsh from The Hunt on CNN the only person fighting against pedophiles, crimes against children in this Country ? There is so much crime going on what is wrong with this Country ?
- Wow, A Member From The Organized Crime Does Not Recall
- Organized Crime Preventing Me From Working
- Mr. Trump and President Obama Wake Up ! Is it only Mr. Walsh who is awake and sees reality of what goes on in this Country ??
Social Services Human Trafficking in San Francisco and San Jose, CA
Stories on Human Trafficking in San Francisco and San Jose, CA starting with Social Services.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztEqMounuRU
A Mother went to social services agency to request medi-cal and left the agency with all the necessary documents to qualify for the health insurance. The Mother was called back for an interview with Social Services. The medi-cal was denied but all her documents she provided had the stamp" FOSTER CARE ELIGIBILTY." San Francisco, CA
Same incident happened to another mother. She went to get Medi-Cal and was denied and instead all her papers were stamped stating FOSTER CARE ELIGIIBILTY San Jose, CA.
They are able to operate in this manner by selecting specific target groups. The
target groups that C.P.S has tagged are the poor, disabled, elderly, and the undereducated. Parents/guardians unfamiliar with the law,
with limited or no financial means to secure impartial unbiased legal representation, blindly trust the courts.
Therefore Child Protective Service is able to manipulate the court system to secure foster care or adoption status of these children for profit. Example: Each child placed in foster care has an annual value of $30,000. More monies are available, up to $150,000 dollars per child, for those that meet the special needs criteria. After 24 months- during the concurrent foster care /adoption process, placement becomes final, where upon an $8,000 dollar bonus is dispersed to the county from the State. This bonus money is then divided amongst individuals that enabled the adoption process to be completed.