- Posted May 31, 2012 by
Los Angeles, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- I have a clean record. As a 30 year employee of the DWP, I’m not receiving the DWP retirement benefits I have earned, yet a convicted felon Samuel In, is receiving all of his City Pension Retirement benefits!
- If You are of Good Character, Sound Mind, Ambitious, and True to Your Fellow Man or Woman as Well as Self You Will Succeed no Matter Your Ethnicity, or Your Plight!
- Good Character, Telling the Truth Must be Meaningless. President Barack Obama is giving Praise to Danny Bakewell, Sr. and the LA Sentinel "Yellow Journal" Newspaper. Typically an inept Black community make heroes of this scum and keep them in business!
- Great Start to Immigration Reform: Convicted felonious illegal immigrants will work picking crops while incarcerated to defray taxpayer expense, very much like the "Chain Gang of the South". Deportation will begin at the end of the sentence served!
- Indeed Eddie Glaude. Also, it is refreshing to know that President Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Colin Powell, Magic Johnson, and/or other prominent Blacks have not duped all US born Descendants of Slavery!
It is Refreshing to Read and See that Black People Will not Be Duped Into Voting for Barack Obama by Eric Holder, the CBC, and no Good Poverty Pimping Jackleg Black Preachers!
You Tube: "Former Dem. Rep. Artur Davis: Obama Hasn't Lived Up To 2008 Expectations" published on May 30, 2012by
It is refreshing to read and to see that black people are finally waking up to "kick to the curb and beyond" the nonsense that Eric Holder, Barack Obama, multiple members of the Congressional Black Clueless, and numerous no good poverty pimping jackleg black preachers are doing to use black church members and/or other black voters for votes, only to promote the election or re-election of President Barack Obama and/or other disgraceful individuals, who don't intend to use his or her mandated oath of office to serve any law abiding U.S. born descendant of slavery.
I commend you, Marvin Stewart, former Board Director of the Minuteman Project and other Minutemen, for your understanding of a most important function of all elected officials and the duty of elected officials to respect the Constitution and his or her oath of office when serving U.S. citizens and legal immigrants.
President Barack Obama, the CBC, and Eric Holder.......
......it won't be business as usual.
Politics and Blacks
"Blacks hold high offices and dominate the political arena in Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., New Orleans and other cities. Yet these are the very cities with the nation's most rotten schools, highest crime rates, high illegitimacy rates, weak family structure and other forms of social pathology. I am not saying that blacks having political power is the cause of these problems. What I am saying is that the solution to most of the major problems that confront many black people won't be found in the political arena and by electing more blacks to high office. In fact, politicians tend to be hostile to some of the solutions to problems many blacks face such as school choice as a means to strengthen education, the elimination of oppressive licensing restrictions for various occupations, and supportive of job-destroying labor legislation such as minimum wage laws." by Walter Williams
Four important issues or themes have been left out by Walter Williams......
1. Elected officials must be competent and serve their primary constituency, which is severely lacking in Los Angeles, South Central Los Angeles, Watts, Compton, Oakland, Inglewood, Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore, Washington, D.C., New Orleans and other cities.
2. Although Black elected officials hold or have held office in these areas, most have sold out or betray the Black community for personal gain, to benefit personal friends, etc. Far too many of these individuals don't have a clue as to what it means to be an elected official, no good President Barack Obama, being inclusive in this huge self-serving-elitist-despotic and treasonous misfit set!
3. It is very important to have competent representation serving a community.
4. The middleclass and/or so-called university educated must be ethical, law abiding, responsible, and serve their primary constituency........
...............true leadership being very scarce in the Black community.