- Posted May 31, 2012 by
San Diego, California
- Celebrities and the U.S. Government Come Together on World Environment Day to Support Combating Wildlife Trafficking
- Want to make pet food safer? Influence the FDA!
- 5 Little Known Tax Deductions that Are Worth Taking
- Hound & Gatos Pet Foods Corporation Awarded ‘2015 Most Trusted Pet Foods’ Award
- 5 Ways to Create a Culture of Wellness in Your Family
Fresh Healthy Vending Serves up Organic Coffee Through New Vending Machines
As people learn about the benefits of choosing organic foods, they are making that choice more often. In fact, the Organic Trade Association reports that, in 2011, over $31.5 billion in organic sales took place in America, which was a 9.5 percent increase over the prior year. They also report that 78 percent of families in the country buy some organic products. Whether it’s clothing, food or beverages, organic is increasing in popularity, for a variety of good reasons.
“Coffee makes a great organic choice for consumers,” explains Dan Negroni, chief executive officer and president of Fresh Healthy Vending (www.freshvending.com). “People often drink a couple of cups per day, which really causes the benefits to add up quickly.”
Here are 5 reasons to select organic coffee:
1. Avoid chemicals. Non-organic coffee is a crop that uses a lot of pesticides in the growing process. By going organic, consumers will avoid potentially harmful chemical residues. This is even more important for someone who drinks more than just a cup per day.
2. Protect environment. The harmful chemicals and insecticides used on non-organic coffee crops can damage the environment and eco-system of the area where they are being grown. Organic coffee crops do not harm the environment with harsh chemical processes.
3. Trusted source. Most coffee is imported from countries that have more relaxed laws than the U.S. regarding chemical use. Because of this, there is a good chance that non-organic coffee may contain chemicals not used in America, or used in amounts that would not be allowed in this country. With organic coffee, consumers don’t have to worry about this issue.
4. Health reasons. Coffee offers health benefits, provided by the high levels of antioxidants in it, and opting for organic, because organic also keeps toxins that result from chemical usage out of the body may increase those health benefits.
5. Better flavor. Aside from the question of chemicals, organic coffee tends to create a better, cleaner and richer tasting coffee. Most people, who regularly consume organic products, including coffee, can taste the difference.
“Organic coffee is better for the planet, better for your body, and tastes better,” adds Negroni. “It’s just that simple. As more people realize these benefits, they will make organic coffee a priority.”
Fresh Healthy Vending Café, which is a recent addition to the Fresh Healthy Vending family, is a high-tech vending machine that offers gourmet organic coffee, in addition to healthy natural foods and beverages. Within seconds, consumers get a cup of fresh ground, fresh brewed gourmet organic coffee, for an affordable price. Selections include Cappuccino, Latte and Espresso amongst other popular items like Chai tea and Hot Chocolate. The machines are to be located in such places as workout facilities, military bases, office buildings, colleges and hospitals. They are also ideal for retailers such as car dealerships and all buildings with high traffic.
For those who would like to offer a gourmet organic coffee vending, the company is currently seeking new placement locations. To learn more, visit their site at www.freshandhealthy.org. For Franchise information visit www.freshvending.com.
# # #
Organic Trade Association. Consumer-driven U.S. organic market surpasses $31 billion in 2011. < http://www.organicnewsroom.com/2012/04/us_consumerdriven_organic_mark.html>