- Posted June 2, 2012 by
- ACADEMIC PAUPER SHARES HER STORY
- Rescued Utah African Woman is Glad to Be Alive: Slice of Justice
- Romney Zig-Zags Cloud His Church Welfare Story
- Utah Police Officer Garcia Ommitted Details in Assault Case?
- Retaliation Expected, Utah Court Orders Complaint Against Mormon Church and Others Filed Not Sealed
Mormon Prophet and Others Face Small "Negro" in Court
For those who have suffered adverse effects for standing up for their rights in the Mormon Church, you know why this presidential candidacy is the perfect time to "come out"!
You can only push and push and push a human being to a certain limit without getting a rection. For Mormon authorities, if you are a Jew, invasion of your privacy warrants an apology, but if you were born with a curse that precludes warrants for stripping off your civil rights nothing will command their attention to your species.
For Latter Day Saints' officials and their media's continued disregard for demands for justice, they pushed this conversation into the podium where it is right now. Regrettably it is an embarassment to good Mormons who allow corruption in the church, who claim that the church is neutral on social policy when the same church was in 5th gear for Proposition 8.