- Posted June 1, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
Court Presses U.S. on a Terror Listing
A federal appeals court on Friday gave Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton four months to decide whether a group opposed to Iran’s government should be removed from a list of foreign terrorist organizations. The People’s Mujahedeen Organization of Iran received the terrorist designation in 2003. But the organization maintains that it ended a military campaign against Iran, surrendered its arms to American forces in Iraq and shared intelligence with the United States on Iran’s nuclear program. The United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit said Mrs. Clinton had been slow in providing the group with material it needed to respond to the terrorist designation and gave her a deadline to take final action.