- Posted June 4, 2012 by
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
Judge Lester Revokes Zimmerman Bail - Formely Outraged Now Delighted
On April 20, 2012, I was outraged that Zimmerman was granted bail of $150,000. Judge Lester decision on June 1, 2012, to revoked Zimmerman’s bail and remand him back to a local jail caused me to go from outraged to a state of extreme happiness.
I believe that Lester should deny any motion or legal argument planned by George’s defense team for another bail hearing. If his attorney is worried about Zimmerman safety he should be more worried about the safety of the community. Both goals can be better accomplished if Zimmerman is locked up until the end of his jury trial. George Zimmerman safety is not reason enough to allow a proven liar and conspirator a second chance to manipulate the criminal justice system.