- Posted June 7, 2012 by
- United Nations In Iraq And The Prospects Of Post- Miladnov
- Iraqi Turkmen Are Forgotten Once Again in the list of The United Nations!
- Iraqi Turkmens..The Forgotten Victims in the Middle East
- American Sniper ..From Iraqi Point Of View
- Converting Tuzhurmatu & Talafar into Independent Provinces , New Crisis With Kurds, New Hope For Turkmen
Combating extremism in Iraq starts in Colleges and Universities
Discussing the common principles between religions have become a necessity to improve relations between all Iraqi citizens and to reduce the influence of extremist ideas. Universities and colleges should form Scientific teams that combat extremist ideology and eliminate its influence on society. Because religious thoughts intended to benefit our community, therefore; educational institutions should take an active role in bringing together all religious thoughts in a way that contributes in the building of the country.