- Posted June 9, 2012 by
- 政府強拆人要自焚官員無動於衷Gov't official turns deaf ear to Ms. Jia's immolation to protest against political violence
- 活摘器官调查 Telephone investigation into live organ harvest issues
- 推特是我的城市 Twitter is my city
- CCP refusing to apologize as promised, leaving the victim on hunger strike!
- SOS: 15-yr-old boy crying for help
Children petitioners' miseries in China
Four years later, the elder sister was kidnapped by government officials and confined to an unregistered jail in the name of "hotel", where petitioners were detained. In the jail, she was raped and later delivered a child. However, her child was taken away and sold. She was released home after two and a half years' confinement.
Since the loss of the elder sister, the family went to government at all levels looking to find their sister, but in vain. After returning home at 17, the elder sister tried several times to commit suicide. Today, she refused to go out of her home for any reasons.
The younger sister had to go on with the petition with her younger brother. Their father, the disabled man, was caught in mid-May 2012 and sent to jail again because of petitions in Beijing. Even at such miseries, the younger sister, 17 today, said that she believed in Mr. Hu Jintao and Mr. Wen Jiabao that they would give her a fair and lawful answer to their petitions.
The attached is the interview with this kind and optimistic girl at 17 after 9 years' miseries and mistreatment in her life.