- Posted June 11, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Confirmed List of people died from Meitthilar Township, Myanmar. According to the local eyewithness more than hundred of people died on buddhist terror attack
- Requesting USA to persuade UN to force the Myanmar Government to accept the EMERGENCY AID cum International Observers in Rakhine
- Inside the real story of Maugdaw, Myanmar (Part 4)
- Inside the real story of Maugdaw, Myanmar (Part 1)
- Inside the real story of Maugdaw, Myanmar (Part 6)
Current Ethnic-Religious Riots in the Rakhine (Arakan) State of Myanmar leads to “Ethnic Cleansing”
Local Rakhines (Arakanese) join the security forces, Nasaka (border guards), Hlun-tin (riot police) and police to rampage the Rohingya people. Within the curfew period, while the Rohingya people are inside their houses, security forces and the Rakhine (Arakanese) set fire on houses from ward to ward and village to village. Whenever people run out of houses that are on fire, they are being shot, and if dead, carried away by trucks of security. An unknown number of Rohingya people have been burnt to death inside the houses. Therefore, there’s no way to concretely say how many people are being killed.
Sound of gun-shots are being heard sporadically and thus far following the Rohingya people were killed and known to general public: -Two people from Khasar Bil, age 25 and 27 -Two boys from Khainda Fara, age 10 and 12 -Two people from Hati Fara, Molvi Mohammed Salim, s/o Lalu, age 29, and Mohamed Zubair, s/o Mustak, age 35
-At Ward #5, near the old prison, security forces along with the Rakhines killed 2 Rohinyga people at around 9:15pm. -Mohammed Rafique s/o Mohammed Yousuf, age 25 from Bomu Para -Molvi Habib Ullah, age 42 from Khazir Bil
At least one Masjid at Ward #5, the house of former NDPH MP Faisal is confirmed burnt. Three houses of Razak, Lalu and a firewood trader, were set on fire at Ward #5 at about 4:00 pm by the Rakhines in front of security forces. When the Rohingya people rushed to the spot, the security force barred them by shooting.