- Posted June 11, 2012 by
- United Nations In Iraq And The Prospects Of Post- Miladnov
- Iraqi Turkmen Are Forgotten Once Again in the list of The United Nations!
- Iraqi Turkmens..The Forgotten Victims in the Middle East
- American Sniper ..From Iraqi Point Of View
- Converting Tuzhurmatu & Talafar into Independent Provinces , New Crisis With Kurds, New Hope For Turkmen
46 % of girls have been subjected to violence in Iraq
According to the Media Office of the Iraqi Ministry of Women Affairs, it is stated that 46% of girls aged 10-14 years had experienced violence from a family member while 36% of married women had witnessed a form of domestic violence, 6% had experienced a form of physical violence and 9% had experienced some form of sexual violence.
This survey was carried out by the Central Bureau of Statistics in cooperation with the Iraqi Ministry of Health and the Iraqi Ministry of Women Affairs.