- Posted June 12, 2012 by
wilmington, North Carolina
- The ‘Best Of The Best’ Of What Jesus Said – Terry Allan Christian Leads The Return To True Christian Values In 'What Did Jesus Say'
- Award Winning Children's Book Author Diane Mae Robinson To Release 'Sir Princess Petra's Talent', Second In The Pen Pieyu Adventures Series
- Award-Winning Author John J. Murphy To Appear At Whole Life Expo In Chicago IL
- Author G. J. Berger Receives More Industry Praise For His Historical Fiction Book 'South Of Burnt Rocks, West Of The Moon'
- Nancy Kaiser, Animal Communicator And Author Of ‘Tales Of An Animal Communicator’ To Appear At Charlotte NC Pet Expo
Author And Infertility Advocate Fran Meadows Releases ‘The Truth Behind The Secret Infertility’
Infertility affects one in eight couples – 7.3 million people. The experience is heartbreaking and, for some, exceeding difficult to endure. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, stillbirths occur in 1 of every 160 pregnancies. Now a mother, Meadows offers hope and strength to those who struggle with infertility day in and day out.
"I wrote this book," stated Ms. Meadows, "as my self-therapy. As an infertility advocate, I wanted other couples struggling with infertility to know that they're not alone and to help them gain the strength, hope and inspiration to get through their journey. I hope to help them build their own brighter tomorrow."
Fran Meadows knows first-hand the triumphs and tribulations that can be found on the journey to motherhood. With a keen sense of humor, compassionate insight and a rare, witty wisdom she explores how our society prefers to remain silent on the subjects of infertility and stillbirths. She believes that sharing her own story will help others break their silence and she hopes to offer factual information and resources to those people on both these important topics.
This book also explores the science of infertility. It details experiences through infertility treatments: IVF, IUI and stillbirth, ultimately leading to a successful conclusion - motherhood.
"Readers will enjoy this book," Meadows continued, "as it is a heartfelt story that readers can relate to. As they read they will feel like they are going through my journey firsthand."
Fran Meadows is available for media interviews and can be reached using the information below, or by email at email@example.com. ‘The Truth Behind The Secret Infertility’ is available at Amazon.com and at her website. Much more information is available at her website.
Fran Meadows is an infertility advocate and author of ‘The Truth Behind The Secret Infertility’. She has appeared on The Steve Katsos Show, The Authors Show Radio, Fertility Forum Radio, Power Women Radio, Redbook magazine, The Rockaway Wave, Suite 101, and The Ladies in Waiting Book Club.