- Posted June 14, 2012 by
Las Vegas, Nevada
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- My spouse is way better at bedtime parenting than I am
- RedRover, Christy Turlington & Every Mother Counts Support Moms-to-be Around the World
- #RedRover Twitter Party for Moms On the Go, Wednesday, July 13, 9 p.m. ET
- Oldest bridal shop in the U.S. burns down. Leaves many in Chicago without a dress.
- Fun afternoon at CNN hanging with the iReport team
A day in the life of a Las Vegas startup
Great ideas are just that, great. Not much you can do without time, money or both (especially both).
Today is a great day for our startup. We just secured additional funding, which means it keeps our idea alive. There are so many startups with great funding stories that it's easy to bypass them and forget what it means. Those dollar signs keep the entrepreneurial spirit alive and offer hope to those taking a risk and following a dream.
We'd love to celebrate with the iReport community our
$500,000 angel investment from Rob Roy, founder, CEO and chairman of Switch. (The Switch SuperNAP, located in Las Vegas, is the world’s largest and most powerful data center and technology ecosystem.)
Would love to share more "Day in the LIfe of a Startup" with you. Feel free to share your story with us, too.