- Posted June 15, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
Obama's New Illegal Immigrants' Policy for Hispanic Voters
President Obama’s new policy on young illegal immigrants is the “right thing to do” and this is also “right” time for him to do it. In order to help President Obama keep his 2008 promise to sign the Dream Act when it is passed by Congress he must be reelected in 2012.
Hispanic Americans needs to unite, organize, and get out the vote in their communities for the November 6, 2012, election to help President Obama fulfill his vision of equality and justice for all Americans.