- Posted June 16, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
China travel memories
- 政府強拆人要自焚官員無動於衷Gov't official turns deaf ear to Ms. Jia's immolation to protest against political violence
- 活摘器官调查 Telephone investigation into live organ harvest issues
- 推特是我的城市 Twitter is my city
- CCP refusing to apologize as promised, leaving the victim on hunger strike!
- SOS: 15-yr-old boy crying for help
Disclaimer of Suicide _ Chang Weiyun
The English translation is as follows:
Disclaimer of suicide
I, Chang Weiyun, a Chinese resident ,thereby declare that:
1. I am an individual with reasonable cautions and of optimistic and good nature;
2. I am in healthy conditions with perseverence in hardships and confidence in life;
3. No matter in the past, present or future, no matter for any reasons such as diseases, political persecution or hardships in life, I will by no means resort to suicide for release of the pains or hardships.
4. In case of any news release about my "being suicided" including but not limited to hanging, car accident, drinking water, playing doggo, jumping from a building etc., it must be caused by nothing but murder.
5. Except the brutal authoritarianism, I have made no other enmity in this world.
This is the evidence of my will as such.