- Posted June 18, 2012 by
Los Angeles, California
- Boulder Crest Retreat for Military and Veteran develops the first comprehensive curriculum for combat stress recovery
- Move Over Ladies, Five Reasons Men Are Waxing Today (and What They are Waxing)
- Navy SEAL Sniper Aims to Help Armed Citizens and Law Enforcement Improve Firearm Skills
- Celebrities and the U.S. Government Come Together on World Environment Day to Support Combating Wildlife Trafficking
- Want to make pet food safer? Influence the FDA!
EnvyDerm Helps Women Get Celebrity Eyelashes, Has Celebrity Following
“People look at celebrities and think their eyelashes are amazing – and they are,” explains Nadia Smith, founder of EnvyDerm Cosmetics Company. “The great thing is that we have helped many of them get those beautiful eyelashes. Our products are sought out by celebrities but are available to all consumers, so anyone can have celebrity lashes.”
A long, distinguished list of celebrities use and endorse EnvyDerm’s product line, including such notable names as swimsuit model Jessica Gomes, Erin Sanders, Patricia Arquette, T. Lopez, Niecy Nash, Peta Murgatroyd, Ashley Benson, Natalie Nunn, Draya Michelle, Chaynna Phillips, Sophie Munk, and Cheri Oteri, among others.
Many celebrities and consumers opt for EnvyDerm because of the reputation it has earned for helping women achieve the eyelashes they want, including helping those lashes to be longer, darker, and thicker looking. The EnvyDerm product line features an eyelash enhancement and conditioning volume mascara, eyeliner, and nighttime serum. These products condition and moisturize, and have been infused with Moroccan Argan Oil. EnvyDerm, which is also smudge-proof, clump-free, and doesn’t run, is made in America.
“EnvyDerm has become this popular because it works,” adds Smith. “It helps people get the lashes they want, and it works quickly, so they see results early on, when using the products. Once people use EnvyDerm for a couple of weeks and see the gorgeous results, they are hooked.”
For more information about EnvyDerm, visit the site at www.envyderm.com.
# # #