- Posted June 18, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
An Iraqi delegation comprising of those responsible of Ashraf massacre comes to Europe on the order of terrorist Qods Force to justify crimes against and demonizing PMOI
In these delegations, in addition to Maliki's Security Adviser's deputies, Lobeid Abbawi, Foreign Affairs deputy Minister, a few Generals and intelligence and police colonels, and members of Iraqi Prime Ministry Committee tasked to suppress Ashraf residents and those responsible for two massacres, siege and psychological torture of residents are present. One of them is criminal Sadeq Mohammad Kazem, the government appointed manager of Camp Liberty who has been summoned by the Spanish court for his role in two massacres. In addition, people from ministries of Justice and Human Rights are seen in these delegations. Since April, Falah Fayyaz, Maliki's Security Adviser, has ordered these ministries to fabricate files against Mojahedin that can be used in delegations' meetings and press conferences.
The Iranian Resistance calls for banning wanted criminals to enter Europe, parliaments and institutions of the United Nations. The entry of killers and executioners is violation of the fundamental values that these institutions have been established to defend.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
June 17, 2012