- Posted June 19, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
From garden to table
- Where is the Outrage over Persecuted Christians Around the World?
- The ACA and Truth in Advertising
- The Truth and What the President Tells Us about Helping the Middle Class
- The Humane Act- An Answer to the Humanitarian Crisis at the Border?
- Are They Using Children to distract us From the Real Invasion – Drug Cartels?
My Giant Tomato Plants
It would seem that I have very nitrogen rich soil, thus creating these monster plants. My yields in the past have been nothing to brag about, until this year. I have a combination of gigantic plants that are loaded with both huge and average size tomatoes.
Does anyone else have tomato plants this big? Just curious.