- Posted June 19, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
From garden to table
- The SCOTUS, Influence and a Reality Check
- Autism - What Can You Say?
- Okay…If You Can’t Afford Health Insurance through the Healthcare Exchanges Then You are Exempt from the Individual Mandate Through the “Hardship” Waiver?
- Not a Smidgen of Corruption or Was There?
- Why Go Through the Motions? Obamacare Has Been Done and Cannot Easily Be Undone Even For Political Gain.
My Giant Tomato Plants
It would seem that I have very nitrogen rich soil, thus creating these monster plants. My yields in the past have been nothing to brag about, until this year. I have a combination of gigantic plants that are loaded with both huge and average size tomatoes.
Does anyone else have tomato plants this big? Just curious.