- Posted June 19, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
From garden to table
- Journalism at Its Worst: The Daily Caller Article: State Takes Over School District That Had to Make Teachers Wear Underwear.
- Operation Choke Point…What Do You Think?
- Double Standards: Ellen Degeneres vs. Sarah Palin
- Why Does a 14 Year Old Girl Getting Shot Not Peak the Attention of the Nation?
- Sharyl Attkinsson, Eric Holder, President Obama and Fast and Furious
My Giant Tomato Plants
It would seem that I have very nitrogen rich soil, thus creating these monster plants. My yields in the past have been nothing to brag about, until this year. I have a combination of gigantic plants that are loaded with both huge and average size tomatoes.
Does anyone else have tomato plants this big? Just curious.