- Posted June 19, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
From garden to table
- Are Some Workers More Valuable Than Others?
- Why Did This Deal with Iran Not Include the Clause: The Deal is Null and Void if You or Your People Shout Death to America?
- The Immigration Debate Continues...
- A Broken A/C Leads to an Adventure at Great Basin NP…
- Do Symbolic Gestures Help? Or…Do they Just Distract from the Real Problems?
My Giant Tomato Plants
It would seem that I have very nitrogen rich soil, thus creating these monster plants. My yields in the past have been nothing to brag about, until this year. I have a combination of gigantic plants that are loaded with both huge and average size tomatoes.
Does anyone else have tomato plants this big? Just curious.