- Posted June 19, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
- My Conversation/Interview of Egyptian Mohamed Morsi Supporter in Houston
- Protesting Houston Supporters of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi
Will the Court Overturn Obamacare and Leaves Millions of Americans HOPELESS?
Uploaded on Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:50:58 +0000
I believe that overturning Obamacare by the United States Supreme Court will be a national tragedy because it will leave tens of millions of Americans HOPELESS. The 30 million Americans who will not gain health care coverage and the millions of minorities in this country who depend on the Court to protect the rights of all Americans will lose faith and HOPE that the Court is a non-partisan third branch of government.
How could we or any other citizen trust the Court to protect our constitutional rights regardless of color, religion, sex, and political party affiliation if they overturn this nation’s first African-American president’s signature accomplishment?