- Posted June 19, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
- RACISM: Boehner’s Sequester Position Racial Motivated
Will the Court Overturn Obamacare and Leaves Millions of Americans HOPELESS?
Uploaded on Tue, 19 Jun 2012 19:50:58 +0000
I believe that overturning Obamacare by the United States Supreme Court will be a national tragedy because it will leave tens of millions of Americans HOPELESS. The 30 million Americans who will not gain health care coverage and the millions of minorities in this country who depend on the Court to protect the rights of all Americans will lose faith and HOPE that the Court is a non-partisan third branch of government.
How could we or any other citizen trust the Court to protect our constitutional rights regardless of color, religion, sex, and political party affiliation if they overturn this nation’s first African-American president’s signature accomplishment?