- Posted June 20, 2012 by
- An Open letter to members of the European Parliament
- Baloch leader murdered by the Pakistan's military death squad
- BRP refutes confession report of two Baloch youth by Pakistani media
- Baloch mother appeals for recovery of abducted son, body of another man discover in Mastung
- 75 year old man Mohammad Buksh Baloch is abducted by the Pakistani Paramilitary forces.
Two Baloch IDPs killed in Punjab and several including women abducted by Pakistani forces
The BRP statement released on an online blog further read that the forces violated the sanctity of households, harassed and tortured inhabitants including men, women, elderly and children.
“Forces killed two men namely Ali Bux Bugti s/o Mir Khan Bugti and Nabi Dost Bugti s/o Hair din Bugti on the spot by opening intense firing on them and abducted at least twelve Bugti IDPs including women”, read the BRP’s online statement.
The arrested women have been named as Nazi bibi wife of Yar Khan Bugti, Dur Khatun w/o Nihal Khan Bugti, Shah bibi w/o Alihan Bugti, Bibi w/o Mir Hussain Bugti, Saida w/o Noor Hussain Bugti, Zar Khatun w/o Qadiro Bugti, Zarni w/o Gahra Bugti and the men were identified as Naseebullah Bugti s/o Mirza Khan Bugti, Arzoo Bugti s/o Qadiro Bugti, Nadir Bugti s/o Naseebullah Bugti, Liyaqat Bugti s/o Ali Nawaz Bugti and Gohaal Bugti s/o Lahnra Bugti.
The Party has appealed the to the international refugee organizations, human rights organizations, court of justice, civilized nations including United Nations and European Union to stop paying heed to the deceptive claims of the Pakistan and it’s all the institutions. The BRP urged the international community and rights bodies to immediately intervene and play due role to end the sufferings of the Baloch people.