- Posted June 21, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
Eric Holder's Contempt Citation and the 2012 Presidential Election
Uploaded on Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:45:48 +0000
Eric Holder's pending contempt of Congress citation is an extreme reaction by the Republicans to win the 2012 election by any means necessary. This is a defining moment in history.
Will we as citizens raise our voice and our votes to tell the Republican Party “not this time”? Will African-Americans stop debating about President Obama not addressing our issues and realize that the Republicans can only win if we don’t support President Obama and Eric Holder?