- Posted June 22, 2012 by
- PARAGUAY AND DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS PEPLE REPUBLIC OF CHINA
- China and Mercosur agree to strengthen economic cooperation
- Cientos de paraguayos y brasileños cerraron el INTERNACIONAL MERCOSUR Puente de la Amistad
- Hundreds Paraguayans and Brazilians closed the INTERNATIONAL MERCOSUR Friendship Bridge
- Taiwan-Paraguay ties not affected by removal of Pres. Lugo
Federico Franco was sworn in as new President of Paraguay
The head of the National Congress Jorge Oviedo Matto, took oath to the new President of Paraguay, Federico Franco, who assumed the presidency after the impeachment of Fernando Lugo. The session was opened by the head of the Senate and after the singing of National Anthem, we proceeded to swearing.
Vice President of Paraguay, Federico Franco said that fulfill the mandate as President of the Republic until the end and not give to candidatarse as a senator.