- Posted June 25, 2012 by
- Letter from Iranian media and social network activists to the Leaders of Non-Aligned Movement
- Iran buried under the rubble of its foreign policy
- Iran Earthquake - 1000’s killed and injured, 1000’s more homeless, dozens of villages leveled - and Iranian Regime “STOPS” rescue efforts in less than 24 hours!!!
- Iranian Leaders and Revolutionary Guards Amass a Fortune as rest of the nation feels “venomous” bite of sanctions
- New US Sanctions Aimed at Crushing Iranian Regime
Iranian Banks Missing 42 "Billion" Dollars!
25 June 2012
One member of the Anti-Economic Fraud Taskforce in Iran announced that 18 Iranian banks (both private and state owned) that had borrowed over $42 Billion from the Central Bank have all failed to report exactly how the dollars were spent. And should their behavior continue, the case would be turned over to the Supreme Disciplinary Council.