- Posted June 27, 2012 by
- Betsey Johnson Spring 2015: Cue the “Wedding Belles”
- Neil Patrick Harris, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kevin Spacey at 'The Art of The Pixel' Gala
- Thakoon Spring 2015: Celebrating Ten Years with a Time-Traveling Trip to the Tropics
- NYFW Spring 2015: Swathed in Sweet Surprises
- ICB by Prabal Gurung Spring 2015: Fringe Benefits and Tons of Color
Brides Magazine's 77th Annual Bridal Trends Survey
What do couples need to be aware of while planning a wedding? First, the cost of weddings has increased just about 27k. But the biggest change they found is a growing trend of couples paying for their own weddings. 36% of couples pay for their weddings entirely themselves. 29% contribute substantially.. So that’s 65% of couples significantly investing in their own weddings. This means couples are feeling empowered to put their own spin on things, make their weddings more personal and decide what they want to spend on and where they want to save.