- Posted June 29, 2012 by
- PARAGUAY AND DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS PEPLE REPUBLIC OF CHINA
- China and Mercosur agree to strengthen economic cooperation
- Cientos de paraguayos y brasileños cerraron el INTERNACIONAL MERCOSUR Puente de la Amistad
- Taiwan-Paraguay ties not affected by removal of Pres. Lugo
- China is interested in an FTA with Mercosur
Hundreds Paraguayans and Brazilians closed the INTERNATIONAL MERCOSUR Friendship Bridge
Participate in the protest, which closed at 12.30, the social movements of the two countries. On the Brazilian side, the representatives of the Central Workers Union, CUT, the Movement of Landless Rural Workers, MST, Via Campesina, as well as labor unions and students.