- Posted June 29, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are you living without health insurance?
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
- Extreme RacismTrayvon Martin Murder and Trial
- Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi Supporters Rally in Houston
- My Conversation/Interview of Egyptian Mohamed Morsi Supporter in Houston
- Protesting Houston Supporters of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi
Supreme Court's Decision Upholding Obamacare Means: Pre-existing Conditions are Covered
The Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the constitutionality of The Affordable Health Care Act "Obamacare" means that my grandson Jeremiah who has a pre-existing heart condition can’t be denied health care coverage.