- Posted June 29, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are you living without health insurance?
- CBS New Will Air President Obama"s Immigration Reform Speech at 8PM
- House Democrats Don’t Participate on Boehner’s “RACIST” Select Committee
- Pres Obama's SOTU: Issue Call to Action to Unemployed and Uninsured Denied Coverage by GOP
- President Obama Admit it: State of the Union is Weak Because of Racism and Political Retaliation
- Uncontrollable Joy at OBAMACARE Event in Houston, TX
Supreme Court's Decision Upholding Obamacare Means: Pre-existing Conditions are Covered
The Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the constitutionality of The Affordable Health Care Act "Obamacare" means that my grandson Jeremiah who has a pre-existing heart condition can’t be denied health care coverage.