- Posted June 29, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are you living without health insurance?
- Paul Ryan and GOP: Out of Touch in 2012 and Now
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
Supreme Court's Decision Upholding Obamacare Means: Pre-existing Conditions are Covered
The Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the constitutionality of The Affordable Health Care Act "Obamacare" means that my grandson Jeremiah who has a pre-existing heart condition can’t be denied health care coverage.