- Posted June 29, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Are you living without health insurance?
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
The Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Obamacare Means Defeat for Romney
Uploaded on Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:20:51 +0000
The Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the constitutionality of The Affordable Health Care Act "Obamacare" means that Mitt Romney the Republican Party’s presidential candidate will be defeated on November 6, 2012. This historic decision means Mitt will have to answer questions about "Romneycare" and his previous video recorded support of health care reform and mandates during the 2012 presidential debates with President Obama.
Romney will lose the debates and more importantly the election because of his lack of foreign policy experience, Bain capital, and President Obama's outstanding leadership ability.