- Posted July 3, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- Review of Tyler Perry Presents "PEEPLES"
- President Obama Forget RICH & WHITE Americans FIGHT for Black/Hispanics American NOW
- Connection between the New York Times Op-Ed “Gitmo is Killing Me” and Boston Marathon Terrorist Attack?
- Faith Shaking Moment: US Supreme Court Refusal to Hear My Discrimination Case
- BOYCOTT Trump’s 2013 All Star Celebrity Apprentice
President Obama will win 2012 Presidential Election!
I believe that President Obama will win the 2012 Presidential Election. My belief is based on the facts that he WON his Waterloo/Obamacare battle with Senator Mitch McConnell and the entire Republican congressional membership and the latest polls numbers. An article posted on the Root.com site titled “Polls Put Romney Back in His Place” states in part: Among swing-state respondents to the NBC-WSJ poll, Obama leads 50 percent to 42 percent among people living in North Carolina, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin, Nevada, Colorado, Iowa, New Hampshire and New Mexico.