- Posted July 3, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
Iran: Five executions in two days.The number of executions since the beginning of this year has reached 203
Two more prisoners was publicly hanged in Robat-karim (near Tehran) on June28.
The number of prisoners executed since the beginning of this year has reached 203.
Some of executions have been secretly carried out and Mullah's regime has never published any information about them.
The despicable mullahs' regime, has reverted to increasing wave of suppression in order to prevent the spread of protests and intensify the atmosphere of fear and intimidation in the society.
The Iranian resistance calls upon all international bodies and human rights organizations to take immediate action to counter rising number of executions in Iran and calls for the referral of the dossier of human rights violations of the Iranian regime to the UN Security Council and its expulsion from the community of nations.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran
July 3, 2012