- Posted July 6, 2012 by
Beverly HIlls, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your political ticket iReport contest
- THE 777 MYSTERY...HOW CAN A MODERN AIRCRAFT JUST DISAPPEAR ?
- I was a TOP British radio dj in America during the 60's British Invasion !
- Let's NOT risk WW3 with Russia over Crimea !
- UN-BRITISH SAVAGERY UNLEASHED BY COWARDLY, INHUMAN, SCUMBAGS IN TODAY'S BRITAIN !
- The people of Arizona NOT politicians should decide !
" I dunno...just been at this for 53 years "
I started my reporting career in Australia in 55 at age 15, I was a radio dj at 16. I came to America in 65 at the peak of the British invasion and got to introduce famous bands like the stones,etc at their concerts. I also was a top British dj on American radio in States from coast to coast.
During all this I also raised two Sons as a single Dad.
I reported the japanese quake on TV and Radio to over 50 million listeners and viewers in the US,UK, Australia Canada and NZ as a volunteer without remuneration.
I also did the same with the failed rocket launch in Korea.
I am also a constant Ireporter on cnn including 1 vetted about Dick Clark
Other than being highly qualified,experienced and made for the part... lol...I can think of no other reason to choose me.