- Posted July 8, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Election 2012: Your stories
- The City Of Ventura’s Financial Shortfall Rocks Radio Listeners
- California Economist Declares Structural Unemployment In Ventura County in 2013
- Tim Clark Provides A One-Page Method For Reinventing Your Career In His Book Business Model You
- Peter Mullin Describes The Classic French Car Museum That Bears His Name
- Best Selling Author Sue Grafton Appears On KKZZ AM 1400 The Business of Life Show
2012 Presidential Candidate Gary Johnson Explains Why He’s A Better Choice Than Obama Or Romney
Gary Johnson has been referred to as the ‘most fiscally conservative Governor’ in the country,
Governor Johnson was the Republican Governor of New Mexico from 1995-2003.
He brings a distinctly business-like mentality to governing, believing that decisions should be made based on cost-benefit analysis rather than strict ideology.
In his spare time, Gov. Johnson is an avid skier, adventurer, and bicyclist.
Interestingly, he has reached the highest peak on four of the seven continents, including Mt. Everest.