- Posted July 11, 2012 by
- Time To Inconvenience Politicians
- Politicians Will Not Take Risks Unless They Are Forced To
- Coffee Party Radio: Politics Done Right - GOP Budgets, Gays, Race, Guns, & a Pope Sat 12–2PM CST
- Paul Ryan: To Hell With Election. It Is My Way With Obama Doing My Dirty Work
- Rest In Peace President Hugo Chavez, You Are The Hero Of The Poor
Romney's Speech To The NAACP Neither Here Nor There
I actually believe Mitt Romney did a good job on the speech. As I mentioned, I think he is a good family man absent his worship of crony capitalism and venture capitalism. He is absolute correct that free enterprise is the answer to America's ills. Unfortunately he never practiced it and his Party does not believe in it.