- Posted July 12, 2012 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- The Only Individuals Fooled by Obama are Morehouse College Graduates and Other Uniformed Individuals who Respect this Charlatan. President Barack Obama is a liar and a disgrace to the Office of the Presidency!
- Unlike far too many U.S. born Black leaders or other prominent Blacks, other ethnic groups are less likely to betray his or her own community, heritage, trash a career, or be so un-American, deceitful, dysfunctional, and/or treasonous!
- Makia Smith you definitely have more sense than many Black elected officials, black lawyers, multiple members of the Congressional Black Caucus, many Black police officers, and misguided Black nationalists!
- It would not be surprising in the least to find that 2nd District LA County Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas is remaining silent because the criminal and unethical administrators/employees of Teen Happy Homes are his friends!
- There is not a Constitutional protection more important to the essence of what it means to be a U.S. citizen, than the opportunity to lawfully make a living, to have access to competent representation in a lawyer, an elected official!
It is Definitely not the Black Underclass or Working Class Who have Failed or Who are Truly Disgraceful!
"........I understand that all signs point to a genetic predisposition of corruption. But I do not believe it to be the case. I sincerely believe that it is culturally based. Caused in part by the social segregation prior to the civil rights act and the institutionalized segregation caused by the 'Great Society' in our post civil rights world. For the most part African Americans have lived in a separate and isolated culture, not a part of the broader Americana. Possibly it is something held onto for the sake of identity. Clearly in the post civil rights movement era, much of it is self-inflicted. I'm not a sociologist, but I think the Great Society bought the unbending loyalty of African Americans at large and shackled many of them into a life of dependency where they remain trapped in inner-city ghettos and pockets of poverty and social isolation. This is a result of social engineering, limousine democrat elitism, discriminatory laws that make it hard to take risk on African Americans in the workplace, social programs that create long-term generational trading, and latent racism against African Americans. What we have is a social, cultural cycle with no clear path out. The current path leads to conflict. A new path should be laid, but the African American community at large will have to take a chance on true conservatism for success to be realized. This will be nearly impossible, but it is the only way out." by jtchicago2
......by and large the extent of being a man in the black community is limited to wearing pants, and the extent of being a woman is limited to wearing a dress......
.....because Black men are not functioning as men must, and black women are not functioning as women must!
The primary fault rests with a dysfunctional black middleclass, disgraceful elected black leaders who dishonor the oath office, sacrilegious preachers who dishonor religious standards, university educated individuals who attended school or graduated...but his or her real life actions prove him or her to be truly dysfunctional, "Yellow journalism" journalists, etc., etc,.......
.....there is no excuse for blatant incompetence.....especially when the individuals who hold positions as an:
1. Elected officials who refuse to respect the rule of law and who oppress U.S. born blacks with legitimate grievances who petition his or her elected representative for redress for serious atrocities of government in his or her district.
2. A black civil or criminal attorney, public defender, specifically attorney Sherise Francis, who states to his or her client "forget about the U.S. Constitution/the California Constitution/the rule of law"........just keep it simple....Constitutional protections, the rule of law, tort practice being extremely important for protecting the rights of a plaintiff or a defendant.
3. A U.S. Supreme Court Justice, specifically Clarence Thomas, who uses his influence to further oppress black "prison inmates" declared innocent by DNA evidence and/or who bends over backwards to defend the wrongdoing of City/County prosecutors, rogue police officers, etc……….
Why The Black Caucus Looks The Other Way On Immigration- By Joe Guzzardi on May 9, 2003
……...while President Barack Obama, and multiple members of the Congressional Black Clueless….AKA the Congressional Black Caucus remain silent, and/or bend over backwards to step up to the plate in behalf of illegal aliens and/or his or her anchor babies.
4. A Court Clerk, specifically Delores Odom Stocks (a black woman) who signed a court judgment, who should know this is not his or her duty or authority.
5. Black social workers who break up law abiding black families for profit.
Thank you Yolanda Young, SpadeProject, and/or others for the topic, and posting this YouTube video. This topic needs to be discussed. Furthermore, many of the black men currently confined to prison are in fact innocent. Both the innocent and some of the individuals who are serving time for crimes truly committed should be released from prison to free up cell block space to lock up the many no good poverty pimping preachers and other sleazy individuals who truly deserve penal punishment!
8. Far too many no good poverty pimping preachers and other sleazy individuals who truly deserve penal punishment!
....However, this is a symptom of an even larger problem, in that with the high unemployment that exists in the black community, many individuals have resorted to criminal activity, playing con games, using religion to take advantage of the gullible, stealing from other black people or others, etc., just to survive.
Past and present elected black leaders and the black middleclass who fit the description too, could care less because many of these individuals are just as disgraceful.
"A conversation between President Obama and the black community" Published on Jun 7, 2012 by drboycewatkins
I commend you, Marvin Stewart, former Board Director of the Minuteman Project and other Minutemen, for your understanding of a most important function of all elected officials and the duty of elected officials to respect the Constitution and his or her oath of office when serving U.S. citizens and legal immigrants.
A U.S. Supreme Court Justice, court clerk, social worker, probation officer, police officer, journalist, etc., etc., are paid to function as the position mandates....
.......When any of these individuals in positions of responsibility fail to hold his or her end of the obligation and whose blatant incompetence results in serious damage to any victim..
.........losses such as unwarranted property loss, physical bodily injury, defamation of the good character, illegal and unwarranted violation gainful employment relationship, wrongful death, break up of a law abiding family for profit, egregious violation of mandated Constitutional rights, etc., etc.
.........there really is no excuse for such blatant incompetence.
"I'll stand by [you] but if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen." by former US President Harry S. Truman
......meaning the black university educated inept who fit the description as described in the foregoing statements should get out of the way so that someone else who is truly competent will do the job that he or she refuses to competently fulfill.
"…….A new path should be laid, but the African American community at large will have to take a chance on true conservatism for success to be realized." by jtchicago2
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results." by Albert Einstein
….and major reform, a new path, etc., etc., is long overdue……so much so, that the U.S. born black community here in the U.S. , faces self extermination in the event our leaders, the middleclass, other individuals in position of influence continue to betray the black community.
Barack Obama and company will stoop to the level of a "gutter rat or rats" to win, because the only concern BO has is to win, no matter who is "kicked" to the curb and beyond by BO and the Obama Administration uses, to get there.
Barack Obama and his administation, should be using this platform to shed light on what he can do better than any other candidate as President to improve the economy...but instead BO and company choose to use unwarranted character assassination to promote his re-election.
CNN i-report sources:
1. In Booing Mitt Romney, Black Voters Ignore the Reality that ObamaCare is Too Costly. California is Already in Debt, and Tackling ObamaCare Will Add to California's Woes
2. President Barack Obama…the Statute of Liberty, the U.S. Constitution, the 14th Amendment is for the Benefit of U.S. Citizens and Legal Immigrants and not Illegal Immigrants and Anchor Babies.
YouTube: "Valerie Jarrett Was Slum Lord in Obama's State Senate District" published on May 19, 2012 by ObamaBC
YouTube: "Obama Banned This Video-Gee, I Wonder Why" Uploaded by Lea11011
YouTube: "The Obama's don't want this video to be seen in 2012" published on May 20, 2012 by jraiffie
....but that is the nature of the "Chicago Cut Throat and liar/hypocrite" President Barack Obama who has been using this tactic of unwarranted character assassination, dirty games, etc., etc, when he beat out ethical and qualified candidates to become a US Senator.
....and all black people are not duped by President Barack Obama, past or present dysfunctional black leaders, and/or the Democratic Party....the premier political Party of Slavery/Jim Crow/Black Code Law Enforcement
YouTube: "Demon-crats, & their Negro slaves" published on Jul 4, 2012 by 5723michael