- Posted July 14, 2012 by
- Mouloud Aounit, honorary MRAP chairman and friend of Ashraf residents, passed away
- Prominent Shiite clerics in Lebanon call on all Shiites to support Syrian revolution
- Catastrophic quake in NW Iran; mullahs covering up widespread proportions of casualties and destruction
- Iraqi government prevents burial of corpses of three residents of Ashraf and Liberty
- At least 14 of Iranian regime elements arrested in Syria are senior IRGC commanders
WikiLeaks: Thousands of IRGC and Lebanese Hezbollah fighting in Syria in support of Assad
SHARQIYA TV, Iraq: WikiLeaks revealed in its new documents that during last June thousands of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) and members of Lebanese Hezbollah were fighting in Syria in support of Assad’s regime.
In a letter leaked from the “Four Stars for Strategic Information and Analysis” center, Iranian armed individuals and Hezbollah militants have implemented prompt execution warrants against Syrian soldiers who had refused to shoot at demonstrators. The “Four Stars” center quotes a source inside Hezbollah calling him ‘Hezbollah activist’ as saying that there are 3000 members of IRGC, 2000 Hezbollah militias and 300 people from “Amal Movement” in Syria. The source adds that 42 members of IRGC and 27 from Hezbollah were killed in Syria, and Syrian airplanes transfer Iran’s casualties to Tehran and lots of vehicles transfer Hezbollah casualties to Lebanon.